£415.0 + vat
The Nissan X-Trail in summaryThe X-Trail is a fantastic family crossover giving you 7 seats and plenty of room, it is the Daddy of the Nissan Juke and of the Nissan Qasqai Nissan are cramming all their vehicles with tech as standard, so you are always getting a lot for your money.
We Can Call You...
Arrange a call back
The X-Trail comes as standard with
- SECURITY • Remote central door locking with superlocking • Engine immobiliser • Thatcham alarm system
- SAFETY • ABS with EBD and Brake Assist • Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) • 6 airbags • 3 rear headrests • ISOFIX childseat anchorage points (rear) • Rear door childlocks • Hill Start Assist • e-PKB (Electric Parking Brake) • Chassis Control (Active Engine Brake, Active Trace Control and Active Ride Control) • Tyre Pressure Monitoring System • Spare wheel
- INTERIOR STYLING • 5” High Definition full colour TFT screen combimeter AUDIO • AUX socket and USB port • Remote audio control • AM/FM/CD audio system with 4 speakers • Bluetooth® with microphone
- EXTERIOR STYLING • Chrome window surround • Chrome door handles • Black honeycomb front grille
- CONVENIENCE • Front and rear electric windows • Tilt and telescopic adjustable steering wheel • Front and rear armrests • Cruise control and speed limiter • Electric heated mirrors with side turn signal light • 60:40 Rear split folding, reclining and sliding bench • Luggage Board System (18 combinations)
- VENTILATION AND VISIBILITY • Manual air conditioning with pollen filter • LED Daytime Running Lights •
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS • Metallic Paint • Pearlescent Paint • 7 seats • CVT or 4WD transmission • Smart Vision Pack (Forward Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Traffic Signal Recognition)
Pricing shown is based on a 9 x 35 payment profile. Payment profiles may vary depending on the underwriters assessment.All vehicle images and vehicle descriptions on the UltraCar website are for illustration and reference purposes only, and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.